I got a bit of cleaning up done in the front garden and finished my transplants at the back when it began to rain lightly. I had watered the newly transplanted thyme in the thyme circle where the bamboo root ran across the thyme circle and used up all of the nutrients under the thyme. So, hopefully the new transplants should be take hold.
When I was trying to do this post, I managed to delete about one year of posts to my blog. I have copies of all my posts in my email. So, I have spent the last couple of hours recovering the posts, and most of the comments. There are a few little mistakes, but no big deal, so I will call it done.