Monday, April 09, 2007

Somewhere in Paris



This photo was taken in 2002 in Paris. I am not sure of the location. Anyone familiar with this building?

Today I uploaded the album for our 2004 trip to Scotland and Ireland. The photos are larger on this album as I only limited the height to 550. I will probably be using the new album creator, from now on, though. I have a choice of setting the limits in 3 sizes or saying Original size.. So, I guess I can resize them to what I want to use, just as I have been doing. Or let the software resize them to a specific size. Also, I finally signed up for one of the emails available to me with my domain and hosting space that I purchased through Godaddy. New web mail: Info@mmmee.com Cool.

Its been raining off and on for the last 3 days. So, my transplants got watered in nicely. The strawberry plants perked right up with the rain. I have tennis elbow so its just as well I am forced to rest after all that digging.

About 4 days ago my telephoto, wide angle, and macro lens arrived from the Canon estore. I have not had time to play with them yet. Should be fun and interesting.

No comments: