Monday, April 16, 2007

Inside the Tulip macro



This is a macro of the inside of the tulip before I got pollen on the lens. I shot this yesterday when we were out at The Horticultural Center of the Pacific; now Glendale Gardens. Its a botanical garden and training center for Master Gardeners. The place is really looking lovely. I have not been out there for quite some time. I must go again in the summer. The rhodos are not in full bloom yet. The Japanese Garden is interesting. I find there are too many 'things' in it though. The bridges and the water are excellent.

I finished my income tax forms today and they are ready to file. Since I get a refund I should send them off right away.

I tweaked a few photos of the soccer and all for Pam and sent them off this morning. Even earlier this morning I was looking out the front window and saw the little squirrel run across the front deck with a mouth full of fuzz. He ran up the tree, hopped onto the roof from the tree, ran across the roof to the wire to the pole in the front. Upon reaching the pole she disappeared into the Virginia creeper. I guess she felt safer up on the roof and wire than on the ground. I did not get a photo of her doing this. She is just too fast.

No comments: