Monday, April 02, 2007

Ashes to Ashes, Rust to Rust



This is another of the treasures at Harry's place.

This morning I tried out a new web photo album builder. It really works good. I think I will use it. I can change stuff on the view source page. I have yet to try and see if I can add my copy paste menus for on the bottom. Apparently you can add a footer by changing a bit of the codeing on the template.. its in the forum/questions of his (Mark's) web page about his software. I found this on the HCP website. I will definitely use this one to make my 'under construction' summary pages.

I have 6 pages of my 20 pages of Scotland Ireland trip completed. Slowly getting it finished.

I think I might add a page to my website for my poetry.. I could have thumbnails and link to each poem, as a word document, I think. I must ask Steve C. how to do that. He gave me 2 of the slide presentations he has done. He is one incredibly good photographer.

No comments: