Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A church in Adare, Ireland




I believe this is a photo of the 1000 year old church in Adare, Ireland, but I am not sure. If anyone knows what church it is, please let me know.

I am finished page 16 of the 20 pages from our Scotland Ireland trip in 2004, with many photos of places I no longer recall, and cannot figure out from my notes. They shall go nameless, I guess.

I was to Cannor nursery today and got 8 hedging trees, strawberries, some very nice perennials and a clematis for on the deck. Tomorrow is suppose to be a very nice day.... I shall be out planting those strawberries (10 plants) first thing. Then I will work on getting the shrubs moved or taken out in the front, amending the soil. I want to get the montebretias moved asap, also.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I have found a website showing the church as the Trinitarian Abbey excellent site

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful image.
Happy Easter :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some very nicely composed shots!