Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More from the Carlsbad Caverns



More from the Carlsbad Caverns

I got a 1 GB Extreme III San Disk for my S3 IS today. Now, I will probably need to get more Hard Drive to hold all these photos. It came with a program for recovering erased photos. If you write over them you cannot recover though, so its sorta useless. It was part of the package. Wish I knew about that when I erased Bob's birthday party. Oh well. I seldom erase now, anyway. I mostly just delete from the HD after looking at them. Or if I delete to save space on the card, I immediately write over it anyway. After loading to the computer I usually format the card. So, now I have more space to try sound clips and movies. If ever I find time....

I also got ink for my old Epson 1280 printer. I did my income tax copies on it. Pat's new Epson is far superior and was far less expensive too. It works like a copier whereas mine has a bazillion steps to make a copy of anything scanned. Oh well, I can scan negatives on my scanner, which was part of the reason for this set up. I need to upgrade my Adobe, too.

No comments: