Tuesday, April 10, 2007

An Old West Wagon



This is part of the landscaping at one of the campsites we stayed at on our recent trip down to New Mexico.

I have got caught up in adding my email on my home page that I have available with my domain registration. New email: Info@mmmee.com I think that's kinda cool.

Then I saw that I also have 25MB of space on Godaddy's Quick Blog, so I had to figure out how to do that and have loaded a few photos. I might, some day be interested in upgrading that blog... maybe. It is called Out on a Limb and may be found here.

I have decided to add a "poetry' page to my home page, so I will be working on that, after I get my income tax filed which may happen next week. Also hope to get some gardening done then too.

Steve's birthday party was a very nice time. Their house has been beautifully renovated. Its probably twice the size it was, open, lots of light... very very nice.

No comments: