Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lion Dance



This is one from the Lion Dance on Chinese New Year.

I was to Cannor this morning and purchased 8 gold fish, more plants,bone meal, grass seed, 2 bags of top soil, pea gravel, sand, and bark mulch. Free delivery and 10% off regular price with my Cannor membership, which ends at the end of June.

I walked after getting home and looked at the river from all three bridges. The river is really low! I wonder what is happening. Across the street the 2 remaining houses are vacant and have bright orange fencing around them. I guess they are slated for demolition. I hope the parks people have a good look at that river sometime soon. The houses that are going to be demolished are on the Saanich parks property and are right next to the river. After the sink hole appeared in our road next to this property and across the street from us, I cannot help but think there is something amiss with this river. There is also a large puddle forming along the other side of these houses near the blue bridge, but up from the actually riverbed. Strange.

I shot a few photos for Pat of a back rest for one of his bikes that he is selling. And tonite, the guy has let Pat know that he wants the backrest. So, there will be another item gone from his garage. I can't bear to part with my camera stuff that I am not using and probably will never get the time to learn to use.

No comments: