Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Soccer



This is one of the photos from the girls soccer tournament. I have sent a couple to Pam. I have a lot of photos to purge from that outing. I have 675 MB, of pretty bad action photos. I have a few from the HCP, but don't seem to have the light right on them either. It was very contrasty I thought.

I got my Holga photos back today.. nothing good. Some not very artistic light leaks. I might scan one or two of them in though.

I got a whole bunch of shopping chores done, but missed finding a few things. I still need a spring form baking pan to make the apricot cake and the apricot preserves, too. I am just dead tired after all that walking and shopping. The wind is very cold outside too.

Yesterday I finished one more page for the Poetry page. I have 2 more to do, and then, that will probably be all for now, unless another one pops into my head and insists on being written down, as did the Moon Cries and As Darkness Falls.

No comments: