Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Water Iris Abstract

This is a very close up of my spectacular water iris (I have lost the name tag). I hope to eventually add this to my Flickr account. I did not get out to the garden today, so my new little plants are not planted yet. The little oxalis is a tender perennial, so I think I will just put these plants into a big pot. Their colors go very nicely together. I might add some tall marigolds at what will be the back of the planter.

I was to the lab today to give more blood samples. There were 4 tests marked on the lab requisition. I see Dr. C. in a week and the results of these tests should be in by then. Pat was wired with a gizmo to check his blood pressure. He is border line high. We were awake every hour or so when the thing would buzz and take a reading. He would have to write down on a list what he was doing at the time of the reading. So, we were both very tired today. The walk home from the lab was nice though.

I cannot seem to get into uploading my photos to the photo upload sites. Or commenting anyone. Maybe its just time to leave it alone for a while, and just do my own stuff.

No comments: