Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pinks

I spent a bit of time last night expanding the space just a bit on this photo because I had not left any space on the bottom and on the left. Hope you cannot see my addition. This is one of my pinks. I have a few different ones. This will be yet another series for my flickr page maybe. So, geraniums, iris, pinks, roses, the Esquimalt Lagoon day, poppies, grasses. I have some lovely grass shots. That should keep me busy for a while. I only have a couple more to load for the Esquimalt one and that will be done.... of course, I could find a few more from the other days out there.

I have a bit more finished on the North Island album for my web site. There is another poem or two rattling around my head, but I am doing my best to ignore it. I am almost finished reading "The life of Pi". What a fabulous tale it is. Such a welcome relief from the usual murder mysteries. The only way to find good reading now is to go to a big book store with a specific book in mind, I guess.

No comments: