Thursday, June 07, 2007

My first Infrared


I was out yesterday doing a bit of shooting along the trail. I tried the hoya R72 filter, my colors set at black and white, in Tv mode and time set for 4 seconds, set on the tripod of course. I should have set the Av as well, to something like 2.7 if possible. I should have had it in manual mode. Oh well, this did not turn out too bad. That house must have been half a mile or more away. I cropped quite a bit off the bottom as it was all white stuff with no contrasting black in it. I tweaked this a bit in photoshop, adding contrast, some minus brightness and curves.

Tomorrow we go to Pam and Mike's for the weekend. They are sooooooo busy, and so it will be a busy weekend, but fun. Pam and I are going to the Van Dusen Garden show on Saturday.

No comments: