Monday, June 25, 2007

Look up, Victoria









These are photos from the day I spent downtown. I tweaked these and loaded them to my Flickr account. I have a lot more to do and load there yet. I really like how these turned out.

On Saturday we were to see the Lipizzan Stallions at the arena. We did not have very good seats as we were to the end of where they were preforming. I have tons of photos from that day, also. I have 3 of them with the noise removed and ten more to do yet.

Cyrus's new Megashot site is looking really good. They now have the 'invite only' feature in place... anyone will be able to apply and be added, if the Admins think they want them. Only people interested in critiques and improving our photography need apply. Cyrus has had great success on Pbase and just yesterday one of his photos made it to the top of Flickr's list. The site is at http://www.megashot.net Hope you have time to have a look.

Today I found a little beehive on my deck. By noon there was a wasp on it. I have a whole bunch of photos of this from today. So, I have much to do with my photos right now.

No comments: