Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More from my garden


These a couple of the shots from my garden on the 17th. I really am behind in my blog posts.

Yesterday, after seen Dr.C. I walked downtown and spent the next 6 hours walking and shooting. By noon, the sun was really too bright to shoot anything with sky in it. I did not have my polarizer filter along. So, I tried to get shots of things without sky. The light really was too harsh though. I did get some good building shots before the sun was too bright. I will eventually post them. Hopefully I will get all the albums done for my Flickr account that I want to do.... I may let that drop though and just go back to reading for the information and posting the odd one. Very undecided about everything recently. Seems I can change my mind in 2 seconds flat.

Friday I go to see Dr. Rossi, the dermatologist. Probably more tests of every kind. So far, we have no clue what is causing my high blood counts or rash. Might be allergies? And no, I don't get headaches. I am a conundrum, it seems. From the tests, it is not a cancer of any kind.

On Saturday, we go to see the Lipazzan Stallions at the arena. I am looking forward to that. Hope I can get some good photos.

No comments: