Monday, June 18, 2007

More flowers



A couple of days ago my camera photo counter went from 5491 to creating a new folder and starting over. I found the information in an obscure part of the manual saying that only 2000 photos could be in one folder. It seemed to me that all of a certain type of shot will go to one folder. Anyway, I don't really understand it, as I never had 2000 in a folder ever, because I format. I really think I must have inadvertantly hit the reset counter. No big deal. I just won't do that again. Apparently it can count up to 10,000 when it automatically restarts anyway. With digital 10,000 just isn't that many.

Yesterday we were to the Barney Oldfield Memorial Model T run. There were 16 cars out which is a good turnout. We arrived back first but got last place... cause we didn't answer the questions. Its no longer a race as it once was, in the good old days. Billy LaSalle took the trophy. I think I will eventually post a couple of photos.

A couple of days ago I got some more clipping, pruning, lawn mowing and weeding done. The tomatoes that Tara has in the black pots by the wall are about a foot tall. Mine in the garden are about 4 inches. I potted hers up and planted mine all at the same time. It must be all that sun reflected off the wall. Good place to grow the tomatoes, then!

Today I made a strawberry and rhubarb pie. Both store bought. It turned out really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is certainly as nice as any I've seen, probably better. These flower photos are magnificent.