Monday, June 04, 2007

Two hours at Esquimalt Lagoon






These are a few photos from the day we took the van to Esquimalt Lagoon for lunch. The same day I was shooting the Fisgard lighthouse and the little bridge. June 25th was an overcast day with bright reflections off water and lighter sand. I have more to do in this series, but there is no rush.

We have had a bit of rain, which makes it nice. I can spend the time tweaking photos on my computer while the garden gets watered, this week.

Having joined Flickr, I have decided to make sets and collections for my 'series' of things that I want to upload. This Esquimalt Lagoon will be the first one. Then I would like to do my flowers -- columbines, irises, and the roses each as a set, then put the garden sets into a 'my garden' collection. No one is looking on Flickr anymore than they are on PN. I have my old stuff on PN and should load more of my travel stuff there, maybe.

No comments: