Thursday, June 21, 2007

Iris


This is another one for my Iris series on Flickr, if ever I get it done. I just liked the colors and composition on this one.

I got out in the garden for a bit today. I thought there was a lot to do, but there just isn't that much to keeping it up right now. It rained last night and a few bits today, so I do not have to water which is a great time saver.

The white water iris is blooming and I should get out and shoot it before it is gone. Most of the other irises are finished. The big purple and gold water iris in the pond has many buds on it. It is going to incredible when its in bloom.

We had baby lettuce, chives, and radishes from the garden, with an avocado, in the salad. Very nice sweet tender lettuce.

The new site (not to be mentioned, just yet) is looking really good. I have been spending quite a lot of time on it this last week. I think it might be a nice place to be. PN is the same old crap plus flashing ads. Flickr has some good info, especially on the S3 IS group. But unless you go about commenting and faving you get very little attention. That kind of false attention, I don't need.

No comments: