Saturday, October 24, 2009

Photography

Photography
Gertrude Jekyl Rose

This is a link to the new site we are working on for photo upload and sharing. This is to test the "share" button on our photos or on our profile. Clicking the share button and adding to Facebook is a very simple procedure.. just a matter of clicking share button and clicking the Facebook icon.

On my blog, because I am not clever enough to figure out how to make the blog automatic in adding 'share buttons' -- on Megashot I click the options button, click the image links, choose the size of photo I want to add, click the share button, find the blogger icon. Then in the blogger post I copy the code from the 'image links'. Not too difficult, once you know how. We will need these instructions in the help to navigate on the new site, though.

No comments: