Friday, October 30, 2009

Painted Vases with Power Point slide show

I created this photo by setting a flower in bloom in front of a vase and photographing it. I then take the extra bits of plant out of the photo, with photoshop. Sometimes I need to change the background colors as well.

Two days ago I was playing with Microsoft Power Points program attempting to make a slide show that I can use on My Garden web page to make the albums. I have been under the impression that Power Points is a difficult thng to use. I have a lot to learn about it yet. Here is my first attempt at making a slide show. If you click on the hot link "slide show" and on the Painted Vases under construction page, you see another link for the pps slide show. I haven't figured out how to make the slideshow just open from on a web page, instead of downloading, as mine does when I click that pps link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesomely talented!!!

Maggie said...

awwwwww thanks.