Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chrysanthemum

This is my two dollar chrysanthemum that I picked up at the Royal Oak mall the other day. I have it planted in a blue pot and it sits under the eaves to protect it from rain. I was shooting at it through the glass door on the deck at nite using the flash. I don't see any flash reflections in the glass. The magic of my good ol' Canon S3 IS ... just a tad of photoshopping to add a bit more contrast, removed speckles, cropped a bit and sharpened just a bit.

I have finished a few repairs to my old web page with updates to the links page, which is a pain. I redid all the pages menus to include the new sub page and reloaded all.

It has been raining a bit lately and is a bit cooler, but we have been having a very very nice Autumn. I should be out in the garden more but have been caught up in an old pass time I find I still enjoy... reading. At the moment I am reading the Dunsmuir saga which is the history of the coal baron Robert Dunsmuir, in the 1800's, on Vancouver Island. More good BC and Victoria history.

As you can see from my previous post I have been spending a bit of time on the new photo upload site. It is slowly getting to the stage where we can truly go into beta testing. So many great features there! But that means lots of work, for the builders, too!

No comments: