Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Scottish Invasion

This cannon sits behind the Castle at Blair Athol, Scotland. We did a very quick bus tour in 2004. This photo will be added to the trip when I get it finished on the Travel page of my web page. It will also be in 'Guns' in the Series on the Photography page.
Sept. 04/06 - upon further research this cannon is not at Blair Athol, but at Culzean Castle in Ayershire, I think. There will be more research when I upload our trip to Scotland to the Travel page on my web page.

The Grants are visiting Andy and Tara and so staying with us. They are from Pitlochry which is in the same area as this Castle, I believe.

The forums of VFXY are now up and running. I finally figured out how to log in to that part of the site. You must register for it. Then in one of the new forums I learned of a page where you can do mouse overs to show text when you drag your mouse over a photo. Cool. I must learn this. I have it bookmarked under blog stuff. I must learn to make a real blog, someday.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Upon further research, this cannon is not at Blair Athol, but at the Culzean castle in Ayershire.