Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Colquitz





I few more photos from yesterday's walk. I will be adding them to my walk summer, album on my page eventually.

I picked up my developed roll of 35mm from the fire. Nothing spectacular on that roll. While waiting for the pictures I went to Kerrisdale and looked for back pack straps for my small LowPro top loader; and had a look at the S3 IS. Its dials and screen are small and the body is quite chunky. I could get used to it for that 12X IS zoom, at a price that is half as much as a good L lense for a dSLR. Kerrisdale wanted $580 for the kit. FutureShop has it for $550 now, so I expect London Drugs will have it at that lower price soon. I would like to get the adaptor/hood, converter and macro with it too --maybe. That can be added on later though.

No comments: