Thursday, August 24, 2006

More of the Secret Park











I like how most of my photos turned out today. I have loaded an unsaturated copy of my previous post, for comparison.

The lagoon and all its pretty colors was on one side of the parking lot and the Bay is on the other side. There was a cargo ship at anchor. There are a very few houses along this beach. It would be a marvelous place to live. I am so glad we found this place, and hope it does not become overrun when all that new development goes in at the old gravel pit. I am glad I got these photos before any more houses and highrises go up.

I have a couple more shots for my beach combing album, and a couple for the My Town page, on my website -- to be completed eventually. It is about 1/4 finished. I am currently working on tweaking photos for our Malta trip in 2003.

I now have my 35mm Canon Elan 7e out on the deck, loaded with Velvia 50, F-stop 5.6, to be left out for 6 or 7 hours. A long as possible, since the ISO is not fast. A 400 would be better.

Wish me luck!

No comments: