Thursday, August 31, 2006

Foreground Flowers





After my appointment with Dr.C. I walked downtown, around the waterfront, over the Johnson St. bridge and over to the Songhees development and along the waterfront. I don't know how many miles I might have walked, but it looks like well over 8 miles on the map. It was a very bright and sunny day. I had my exposure compensation set to 2 stops minus. None of my photos are that great. The blue bridge photos are just more of the same I have bunches of on file already.

I put the polarizer on my 35mm and have about 12 photos of the water with it. Still has Velvia in it. It was a very bright and sunny day. I was out at the worst part of the day for shooting, too. From about ten to one o'clock. No clouds.

Pat picked me up at Spinnaker's as I was totally bagged and did not feel like walking anymore.

My results from the last tests show that my blood volume is okay. Nothing wrong there. I am getting enough liquids. Dr. C. says I am a very unusual case. The next thing is more blood tests after we get back from our Panama Cruise at the end of October. If my blood counts are still too high, I think the treatment is going to be that they periodically take blood from me. Last time I asked about that, I think they take about 1/2 pint. Seems quite a lot. It can be given to the blood bank.

We received a promotional slick magazine from Uniworld. It was nice to see a couple of the promo shots with foreground flowers in their book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I presume you are another flower-person. Nice to come to you Blog ...with beautiful pictures. Keep em coming ...