Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mossy Waterfall

This is a close up of the moss on the waterfall. This moss is slowly spreading as I want it to. I should slow the water flow down a bit, perhaps. It has a nice sound as it trickles into the pond, now.
This is my fish called Elvis. He lives in the half barrel in the front garden. I am always surprised to see that he has survived. So.... oh yeah, Elvis lives!
This is my newest teddy bear. I found 'Willow" in the drugstore. This bear is sooo soft and cuddly, I had to bring it home with me.
Yesterday I managed to get the last of the pictures hung... not all where they were before, but they are up and off the bed. Now I am ready for our expected guests and the unexpected ones too.
After doing laundry and a few other house chores, yesterday, I was out to mow the lawn. I don't have much to mow and I really like my little rechargeable mower. The crocus leaves were turning brown, so I decided it was time to mow that area. The daisies have escaped the flower bed and so had to be mowed also. They have ended up as the boquet of the week. They look not too bad with a bit of fern. All of this was throw away material, so it was worth the 20 minutes it took to make the arrangement.

No comments: