Monday, February 04, 2008

New wide body Dodge Lodge

My yellow ladyslipper (Paph. Concolor) is in bloom again. It is the best litte plant and blooms regularly. I took a few photos of it in front of a couple of vases. Then cloned out parts of the plant to make it look like a painted vase.

Yesterday I groomed, cleaned, added some soil and admired my African Violets and the orchids. Cleaned up the trays. It looks so much better cleaned up. It took hours though. Today I finished watering and cleaning up the rest of the plants.

I have changed the shower curtain... so much better cleaned up too. I find that I can reach the curtain rod if I stand in the tub on my tip toes. I still have more scrubbing on the tub to get it all cleaned up too. What a chore. I am trying to do a chore a day around the house. It makes it easier than trying to do it all in one day.

The big news of the day -- we traded in our '95 pleasureway Dodge Lodge on a 2000 wide body. Nice grey leather, white cabinets, and all the other stuff our old one had, plus the seat at the back slides down into the bed configuration with the push of a button, this time. It looks like we have less storage area, though. Not sure how they managed that. I think the bathroom on this one might be bigger, but since there is a shower in it, there is no cupboard in there to keep the towels. We brought in all the stuff from the old van when we got home from the dealership, so its emptied out to take to them tomorrow morning. I have the dishes washed. I don't think I will put anything out in the new van until we are ready to go some where. There is so much humidity in there in the winter time. The bedding was quite damp.

No comments: