Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Victoria Grid Project



I am getting a few more of the photos from the Victoria Grid Project shoot tweaked. The grid is in Broadmead and includes Rithets Bog, so there are some very good photo opportunities. I had an excellent sunny day, too.

I have my comments on my Flickr group up to date for the minute. There are some very creative peeps in that group. Cyrus is very busy with getting his site ready to go live. ... soon.... I don't know if I will have time for Flickr then.

I went to the Royal Jubilee for my phlobotomy today.. 500 cc is 16 ounces. Then we got KFC for dinner. I spent some time with the cat this am. It is still pining away for its owners though. Not a happy kitty. I took it outside but it does not like it out there very much and ran back in the house.

No comments: