Tuesday, February 05, 2008

There was snow

Last week we had a bit of snow. It stayed icy for a couple of days, but is gone now. We had some high winds today and rain. The ferries missed a couple of runs and there has been a few people without power due to falling trees.

I got a couple of chores of the day done today. Finally got the tub cleaned up. Now the rest of the bathroom needs a good going over too. I see the filter thing is fuzzy.. I don't think I can reach it though, without the step ladder. Must get my high maintenance man to look at it. I finished washing the camping towels and bedding. We have the van home now and it looks good in there. So much white stuff! We are going to get some sort of carpet to cover all the light colored floor coverings... something we can take out and wash, to protect the white stuff. The cupboards are glaring white too. I am thinking of painting, but probably won't do it.

No comments: