Tuesday, February 19, 2008

After the swap meet

This is another photo from the Victoria Grid shoot. I am terribly behind in all my Flickr stuff. But since it is suppose to be fun, I won't worry about catching things up. Just post when I get time.

We got back from the Puyallup swap meet and visiting our friends in Sequim, yesterday. We had electrical hook up at the Fairgrounds. We had stopped in Gig Harbor on the way there and got some good groceries for our dinner. Much walking at the swap and we each found some things we wanted. Met Dan and Irene later at the swap and then agreed to follow them to Silverdale to find a place to eat. We got lost..... oh no... and finally found our way to the meeting place and on to the Red Lobster for dinner. The next day was a lazy day with a lovely steak baked potato and salad for dinner. Much hilarity playing pass the pig after dinner. Was a good time.

Today we had many things to do about the home.... all appointments attended and new ones made. We have a couple of dates set up at Dunlop House for lunch with Jim and Sheila; and etc.

I spent about 2 hours chopping up the tree branches that have been sitting on the bark chip path beside the garage, and am about half finished. When I get finished with that, I shall begin pruning the roses, and all other trees and bushes that need clipping. My crocuses along the front grass strip are beginning to come up. The ones in the thyme are up already. Its all looking not too bad. I cleaned up the pots on the deck, and watered the house plants.

Pat took Andy and Tara to the ferry to start their holiday trip. I shall be looking after the cat. I think I will take it outside with me on its string, if I get out tomorrow. Hope I can find the leash.

No comments: