Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Merganser Duck

This duck was in the inner harbor the day that we took the Coho to Port Angeles to go to the Puyallup swap meet, a couple of weeks ago. Taken with my Canon S3 IS zoomed to the max and tweaked a bit in PS CS.

Not much happening today. The most excitement was when I found a comment on my last post by KAZAN. The comment took me to a site that began scanning my pc. Silly me, I had allowed the comment. I quickly found out how to delete it. I should probably clean up my computer with my spy bot search and destroy, now. Wonder why these idiots inhabit the internet. I should find out where to report them to Blogger, I guess.

1 comment:

john and milly said...

hi maggie you have some great photos i just popped by as i saw your name on kens blog wanted to say that we hope he gets well soon, we dont have a blog as we are new to computers but we know ken from our flickr photostream (ardochypikeskyesam)best wishes to you from john and milly