Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Clouds






A couple of days ago, we had a glorious sunrise. I was shooting through the living room window which is not really sparkling clean. Its too bad we do not have underground services. All the lines are so ugly against the beautiful sky.

I have been for my blood tests again and see Dr. Donna tomorrow and Dr. Sparanese in a couple weeks. ho hum. I am trying to eat less to loose a few pounds. Would be nice to get into my little black suit by May for our trip to Russia.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mothers-day-party-supplies.html]mothers day Party Supplies[/url].

Maggie said...

Thanks for the compliments. I wonder why you posted this on a year old posting?

I have way too much to do to get bored.

If you get back here please see my post of January 2010 about a new site we are building. It will have full ecommerce. :-)
cheers

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: At this time it seems like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what Ive read) Is that what youre using on your blog?

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Awsome post, Im now one of your feed followers

Maggie said...

What's a brinkka?