Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A pdf with music

Quite some time ago I made a pdf and added music to it. I thought I had made the slide show with the adobe reader and added the music with that program also. I spent a few hours last nite trying to get this to work, but could not make it work. I can make the slide shows with adobe photoshop but cannot add the music. I have concluded that I must have had a trial version of the adobe acrobat program that I used to make the slide show with music. This program costs in the range of $200. I am debating getting the toy, or not. Its fun to play with, but I have so many other things happening now. I don't know how to attach the .pdf to this blog... I shall have to load it to my web page, I guess and then link to it.
I have found my notes on how I made the slide show:

Create a slide show in Adobe Photo album and save

Open in Adobe Reader and hit the X top right

Go to the Picture Tasks Icon in the menu at the top

Export to

And add the music

Select all

And export or save…

Change the fade, etc and add music

save

The photo above is from the butterfly gardens we saw when we visited Costa Rica.

No comments: