Saturday, January 26, 2008

Maybe

Yesterday we went for lunch at the Checkered Flag. They have quite an extensive menu. Was very nice. The place is covered in really old car pictures. Interesting to see all the kinds of autos from 1895 and on up.

After lunch we drove about a bit. Past the gravel pit that is going to one day be a big development of houses. We stopped for a view over the area and I managed to get a few shots of this gravel pit still in operation. Then we saw a ferry heading for the drydock in Esquimalt, probably. And finally a stop at Esquimalt lagoon for some swan pictures. None of these great but will try tweak them... maybe tomorrow.

Walked a bit today. Am going to try and fit into my little black pant suit by May... so this is going to take a lot more walking and a lot less eating, if I am going to manage it by May. Even the short walk I had today was refreshing. I am getting sooooo fat and stodgy.

No comments: