Sunday, January 20, 2008

Out of Frame photo


This blue poppy in the rain that I shot at the Gardens in Vancouver, when we were there with Pam, has been on my blog before. BUT, I am trying to learn how to do Out of Frame photos and the Out of Bounds framing, too. So far, I have done this rendition of the blue poppy as an out of frame. I still need practise. I also need much more practise on the Out of Bounds ones. Just takes doing it until you understand how it works, I guess. This out of frame blue poppy was done with the pen tool in photoshop, so I have learned how it works, maybe. :)

I have spent a lot of time on Flickr in the last couple of days 'cause I added my Iceberg rose to the Mega Shot group and had to do follow up on that. This takes me ages to do. Plus I did a bit extra. I have no idea how people do hoards of these comments and adding photos in one day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Maggie said...

LOL
No copy writer.
Its all my own blither

thanks for the compliment

Anonymous said...

Lovely sharp post. Never thought that it was this easy. Extolment to you!

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks