Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Market Square and more







I have a few more photos, mostly of market square, to load to the Victoria Grid Project. The fiddler is in Trounce Alley, which is the water end of View Street. I might have to make a set called View Street, although, I don't know if there is much there. Maybe just Trounce Alley. I can always change it. The old Bank of Montreal Building is partly in Trounce Alley, so I will go with that I think. Commercial Alley is off of Trounce Alley and I have quite a few from there too. I might not get them all loaded in August, to the Group, but it doesn't matter. I can just load them for my own Set and anyone can search the set if they want to. I have some old ones from June from Lower Johnson that are in the Grid and I will eventually get them loaded too.

We are eating figs and yellow plums from the garden. Yummmmmm. I did a few jars of plum sauce for pancakes.

No comments: