Saturday, August 04, 2007

Reflections of reflections

Another one from my July 31 shoot on Douglas street. I rather like this one with its reflection of a reflection. I need to get more of my photos tweaked for upload to Flickr. I must learn how to make the black backgrounds on Flickr, also, as I think my photos look better on black.

This morning I spent far too much time trying to make my old msn web page up date the links page. Oh well. I still have all my old photos on there... all 30MBs of space almost used up. Every 90 days I get a notice in my hotmail that the place is going to expire if I don't go back there and show some activity. So, I always say... keep it. It has grandfather rights by now. But, with hotmail or msn there now is free 'myspace'. I have spent quite a lot of time recently looking at that stuff and seeing how the blog works.

Today, I also looked at my web page and counted up the albums to do and the done ones. In doing this I took a copy of the 'source' from on line. Its in 'word' and the printer did this tiny printing. I do not know why this happened. Then to further confuse me, the printer stopped printing anything black. It took me a while to figure out that the nozzle was blocked and I had to clean it. Grrrrrrrr... there went hoards of my new color ink cartridge just installed. And I still have the problem of the printer printing anything in work in the tiniest font. Dunno how to fix that one! It just started a couple of days ago when Pat was having this problem trying to print on his printer at a decent size. At one point I copied his word document and used it on my printer. So, I think I caught it from him, cause my printer was working fine before. I wonder if its some kind of stinking virus. I must check my virus warning sites to see if it is and what the fix for it might be, if it is a virus. Bloody hell, why are there idiots out there?

No comments: