Sunday, August 05, 2007

Genoa Bay

This is from our trip up to Genoa Bay on the Pacific Coast Honda. I was using the wide angle converter on this shot, with the settings for quality set to wide. The lunch was good. We ate inside as most of the tables outside were reserved. It was very sunny. I got home with wind burn on my previously sunburned/wind burned speedster nose from the Antique Car run.

I loaded this to Flickr for the S3 IS group for our wide angle shots. On the matter of 72 dpi or 180 etc. dpi, Ken on Flickr has told me that it can be changed in photoshop, under Image/resize. So -- mystery solved. I think he was partially right, too in saying that it depends on the setting of photo size/quality in the camera also. I know on my scanner I can set the dpi for each scan. I haven't scanned for so long, though, I forget all that stuff. Next I have to learn to do the black backgrounds on Flickr. I hope to get a lot more of my photos tweaked. I want to get down town one day this week and shoot for the grid. I have to get the house cleaned up this week also.

I have a new book called Imperium by ___ Harris. Its about Cicero. It should be a good read. Its nice to be able to find something on the shelves besides murder mysteries and horror crap.

No comments: