Monday, August 20, 2007

Whimsies, Flares and Echoes




I have loaded quite a few photos to Flickr today. The flares, echoes, and whimsies are ones I expect to use for a group I want to start.

I have been getting plums from the tree with my old plum plucker, but it is breaking up. I need to make a new one. The plums are delicious with frozen yogurt. A couple of days ago I picked enough blackberries to freeze 2 liters and add about 2 cu;s full to the rum pot. I have added 6 - 8 cups of plums. The pot is getting full.

I have managed to get the blue glass washed and the guest room cleaned up as well as the kitchen window. Still have a few more windows to do. It is so much nicer when things are dusted and cleaned, but I hate doing that stuff. We have been having some very good dinners this week, with a lot of variety.

We had rain today and about 15 degrees centigrade. Not too warm.

No comments: