Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Knotty Leaf


This leaf is shot with the macro setting on my Canon S3 IS. I liked the knothole in the deck railing. The railing is actaully weathered wood, no blue stain. It just came out that way with a bit of 'curves' in photoshop.

It has been raining like crazy the last 3 days. I have emptied 2.5 plus, out of the rain gauge.

Today, on the prompting of an internet friend, I downloaded the latest version of Skype. There is a new feature where you can share screen views. It uses audio also. So, I hooked up my headphones for this exercise. I was scared to death of 1) ruining my skype and 2) doing voice. It all went really well, though! Amazing how you can teach an old dog new tricks. I really rather liked this except the headphones are a bit uncomfortable, and I have to crawl under my desk to plug them into the computer. But was fun.

This is going to make it much easier to exchange information regarding the new site. But only one person at a time gets to show the screen... both can talk, of course.

No comments: