Monday, May 14, 2007

Elvis lives

Hmmmmmmmm, I seem to have a new loading thing for my blog. I no longer see the html. Just the photo.

This fish is called Elvis because I am never sure if he is alive or not. He is very good at hiding. He has lived through some very trying times, too. There were times when there was very little water in his tub. He lived through last winter with the tub frozen over for days. I wonder if I should get another one or two for this tub. I think fish like to swim together in 'schools'.

I have two water iris in pots with nowhere to put them. I am considering getting another tub, but really have no space for it. My lilies in the pond and the one in the tub are showing leaves, at last. Looks like I still have 2 in the pond. There is a lot of water weed in the pond, but I think it also gives the fish cover and oxygenates the water, so I don't think I wll remove any of it, unless I get some of that big clover leaf stuff that floats on the top of the water.

I seldom see any of the new little goldfish in the pond. There are 8 of them and I have no idea how many old ones survived, as I never see them.

No comments: