Saturday, March 21, 2009

More of the March 7th snow





More photos from our momentary snow on the 7th of March.

The ladybug opens up and there is a tiny space inside. I have a collection of little boxes. Some as keepsakes from places we have travelled. The collection is going to be in my 'pass through' new cabinet and will be visible from the living room and from my room. The ladybug box was in a giftshop in the Tillicum Mall. I could not resist it. It is my favourite box at the moment.

In looking at the site meter of my blog this morning, I found that My Garden is an author on this new website: metrocascade. Since they seem to be using my posts under Gardening, I guess I should be entering some Gardening information!! So, I signed on to their site. I don't know if I should attempt to post to their page, or if I should just keep adding any information to my blog.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

the metrocascade domain is now for sale: $3,895. I wonder what has become of my gardening post they stole from this blog. O well... a long time ago. The theft and theivery has become much much worse than it was back in the good old days of the internet.