Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Pictorial Story

I took this photo today with our new group on Flickr in mind. I need a pen that indicates more of what the story is about. In this version I made the wall yellow to try and see what it might look like when I have it painted. The pen actually sits on our oak roll top desk. The rock that is the base is quite close to what our granola Corian counter tops are going to be. I think the light lemon yellow for the walls might be better than the light old gold color I was considering.

Pat made a bar for in the closet part of my new cabinets and I contemplated where to put the shelves into the compartment that I am going to use for camera equipment and books. Finally stuck the 2 shelves in where I thought might be best. I have some tall books, so needed a bit of height between shelves for them. I can start moving things into the closet and camera place. I have my pantry pull out drawers loaded, with things getting nicely settled in the pantry. The tall shelves are empty, of course. Its all going to be fine. May even be finished by the end of February..... well maybe not the painting.

About 3 days ago I put apples out in the deer pasture. They were gone overnight. Its the last of the apples.

No comments: