Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Second Wave



After a lot of time spent doing moderator work in the Atque Artifcia group on Flickr, I finally got a bit of time to see Detlef's YouTube video of his recent trip out to Tofino. I hope you can get this. I have not added any widget to add videos, but it seems to play for me this way.
EDIT: removed the video, as it is no longer playing: March 1st. m

The wave one more of mine from my bizzillion shots of the waves on Sunday out by the Esquimalt Lagoon.

I am spending far too much time doing moderating stuff and not enough time doing my own stuff or seeing my friends stuff on Flickr. So, the only person who can change that is myself, no use whining about it. I did promise to do this stuff though so try do a good job of it. Ken has joined Twitter...I suppose its a chat program, but I don't have time to investigate that or use yet another chat program. I did a quick look around Facebook ... just lurk there once in a while. All the Smith girls are ever so busy.. doing good, I think.

When I got up this morning there was a skiff of snow on the ground. Its been cold lately. Guess its not spring, just yet, despite the best efforts of my crocuses, cyclamen, anemones, and snowdrops in bloom.

Monday we get the kitchen and bathroom floor coverings. One more step finished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I use my wordpress theme on my regular subpages?

Maggie said...

I don't know. I use Blogger.