Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Videos on Flickr

This is the only photo I have tweaked for today from the VCCC 50th birthday party. The pants, I believe, are plus fours. The name is derived from the fact that you can add length to the pants by letting that pant leg drop down, anytime you want longer pants. I think the plus fours were made to keep the pants out of the bicycle chains. Correct me if I am wrong.

I walked back from the lab this morning, carrying 2 thyme plants, a wall flower, and some groceries. My Baggolini bag is excellent. Its almost big enough to take on the plane and no other carry on... I am considering that. I got the laundry done, too. I am just so tired.

On the way home I shot a movie of the Colquitz River with a bird singing loudly. I could not spot the bird, so don't know what it was, but it sounded very nice and enthusiastic. Of course, I had to try and do the edit with Microsoft Movie Maker and then load the edited copy to Flickr. Here is the Flickr link to "Birdsong at the Colquitz".

There are all kinds of arguments going on at Flickr in groups where people are protesting the fact that Flickr allows videos. They are afraid it is going to turn into You Tube, and maybe it will. I am happy to look forward to Cyrus' new site and just keep my Flickr account for videos for now and the Victoria Grid, as well as my friends there and our Whimsies group. I don't have a lot of time for Flickr right now though. I must renew before our trip, as I see my account expires June 1.

No comments: