Sunday, April 13, 2008

More VCCC fashion Show






I few more photos from the VCCC fashion show at their 50th anniversary party. The black jacket is terribly out of focus, but I had to try and load it. It is monkey fur and was very glossy and soft looking. Of course, this kind of thing is now frowned upon, or worse. I do not know to what era any of the dresses belong.

It was so much fun to see the girls play soccer and to have Pam and Rachel visit. Yesterday, Pam and I spent a couple of hours wandering around downtown, when the girls were at the hotel pool. Was a gorgeous day and we both had fun. Then Pat and I went to Swans for dinner (Pam and Rachel were with the team for Boston Pizza dinner). After dinner we went to a Gilbert and Sullivan play at the Mac, called Patience. That was pretty good, but it was quite hot in the theatre and we were both quite tired.

Today was another nice day and another good game to watch. Then everyone went home. I have a few pretty good soccer shots, some nice flower shots and a recording of the new stone path under construction in the garden. I have been trying to get finished this VCCC party photos for Ken F.... although, I doubt if he wants fashion show stuff.

No comments: