Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More VCCC 50th anniversary party



As you can see my photos of the cars did not turn out. Sorry to say. Your fun pose, did not turn out either, Ken. I needed a tripod.. which I did not have. The light was quite low and so I needed longer aperture times. But, I did not bring my tripod.

This afternoon I got more double digging done on my back garden renovation. I have just one little triangular piece left to do. I don't think I will get it done tomorrow, as I see Dr. C. in the am and we go out for dinner with Andy and Tara. But I should have all day Thursday. I hope I have my dirt delivered by then, too. On Friday we go to Saltspring with the RROC group for the week end. Next week is open with the Rock and Alpine show and sale on Saturday. So, the time is working out fairly well.... I just don't have time for Flickr. or to learn the new software Steve C. showed me, for doing slide shows. His show is fantastic.

No comments: