Thursday, March 20, 2008

Waterfall - March - 2008

The waterfall in my pond is looking pretty good. This is the bottom fall. The top fall is becoming nicely mossy green. The marsh marigolds are beginning to bloom. The water fall is about 3 feet high, in total. I will add the photo of the top later.

Yesterday I did a bit of shopping and came home with a new, lovely purple vase, an out of bloom large white phalenopsis orchid, a new african violet, 2 fuschia cuttings and some johnny-jump-ups (violas), as well as books and other drug store items. The Phal. is going to be big! I don't have any more room on the light garden. Never-the-less, I still want to go back and get that out-of-bloom cattleya that they have for #12.00. It is large, too and white and pink colored, no fragrance. I am pretty sure I can get it to re-bloom. I should think about shopping on line for my orchids.

The primulas around the yard are blooming, the little cyclamen is still in bloom (That is the best little plant!), the daffodils, hyacinths, and camillias are blooming. The crocuses are about finished.

Last nite Cyrus sent me the home page he has designed for my Whimsies, Flares and Echoes community for the new site. The page is absolutely gorgeous. He has been showing me other pages he has designed for friends home pages... really good work. His design of this dream site with all the new features is marvelous. This site is really going to rock! Maybe 3 or 4 more weeks yet before we beta test it in pre launch stage. It is sooooo exciting.

No comments: