Monday, March 24, 2008

Lens flares



Playing with a few flare shots in photoshop. Not sure which one I like the best. It turned out to be a sunny day. I should have been out doing some gardening instead of playing with my photos all day. I deleted quite a few old ones yesterday. I have some real crap saved up. I was also finding 'hydrant' photos for that album on my web page. Dunno when I'll get back to it, but I have quite few hydrants to tweak and make the album. Nobody much goes there, anyway. Its a good record of our trips. The garden stuff gets outdated.

My last sky upload could not be added to the 'theme of the week' as they only allow one per person.

Bernice and Lucien and family dropped in to pick up some Bentley tires that Pat has for Tom. They are camping. Looks like they are having fun.

We had our Easter feast today. It was scrumptious. Duck with crackling, candied yams, green beans, cranberries and blackberry pine. A very nice oaked Shiraz was very good with the duck.

No comments: