Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snail

This is a shot from last July. Not great, but that's a nice mobile home, the critter owns.

I did the vacuuming and cleaned up the lino today. I detest this housework. But it does look better for the effort. Yesterday was dusting. Tomorrow laundry. I should get a house cleaning person to come in once a week.

I did a bit of cleaning up in the garden a couple of days ago, but got rained on, so did not get much done. I have the deck pots cleaned up. Things are really starting to sprout out of the ground now. The magnolia and plum tree are about to burst into bloom. The marsh marigolds are showing a bit of color. I am really pleased with how the pond is staying topped up.

I am way behind in my Flickr stuff, as usual. My VFXY rank seems to be hovering around 215.. it used to be better. I have not been spending much time there, either. They have a new feature.. theme of the week. I haven't found a theme of theirs that I could use... haven't looked too hard, though. I am getting quite a lot of hits on my blog. A few of my photos are in google images. I feel pretty good about that. Good 'old Google!

No comments: