Monday, March 10, 2008

Time Change


A couple of photos of Zelda the cat. This cat spends a lot of time looking out the window. It is not allowed outside and does not even like going out. It was severely hurt when it was a kitten. We think it was probably hit by a car. Tara and Andy did not find it again for a couple of weeks, at which time it turned up at a neighbourhood home. It had a broken hip. It has since mended but really does not care to go outside anymore. I was taking care of it while they were over to Scotland for a visit to their other home.

I spent the last couple of days catching up my Flickr group comments and then tryimg to get some shots of water drops; to no avail. I used up a set of AA batteries on this. I have some very colorful photos but no water splash downs. I have to learn to do this, though. Back to square one. And now I am behind again in Flickr... oh well. I have no idea how people can dash about putting hundreds of bling bling on photos, or even adding their photos to all those groups. Its madnes!

Yesterday we changed our clocks for the time change. Spring ahead.

Yesterday I used up the last of the apples to make a pie and two jars of apple sauce. I cleaned up the waterfall, as the water was running out the side because of a blockage in the waterfall. The water level is down about a foot in the pond. It is suppose to rain, but I should fill it with the garden hose.

No comments: